- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Disclosure of Your Information to Service Providers
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services which are necessary to run our business or to assist us with running our business and who process your information for us on our behalf. These include the following:
- Telephone provider (USA)
- Email provider (USA)
- Hosting provider (USA)
Your information will be shared with these service providers where necessary to provide you with the service you have requested, whether that is accessing our website or ordering goods and services from us.
We do not display the identities of all of our service providers publicly by name for security reasons. If you would like further information about the identities of our service providers, however, please contact us directly through the form on our Contact page and we will provide you with such information where you have a legitimate reason for requesting it (where we have shared your information with such service providers, for example).
Log Data and Activity Tracking
We collect certain information automatically from visitors to our site, such as Internet addresses, browser types, referring domains, timestamps (time page accessed as well as time spent per web page), as well as the specific pages the visitor has requested. This information is logged to help deliver a better user experience (for example, by displaying personalized content to you based on your interactions with the site), to diagnose technical problems, to support marketing activities and so that we may better administer the site in order to constantly improve the quality of your experience with us.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number is given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a visitor to this website you have the following rights:
- information on how we use personal data
- access to know exactly what data is held about you and how it is processed
- rectification of personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- erasure, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’, to have your personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason as to why you wish to discontinue.
- restrict processing by either blocking or suppress processing of your personal data
- data portability allows you to retain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose
- objection, in certain circumstances, individuals are entitled to object to their personal data being used, such as for the purpose of direct marketing, scientific and historical research, or for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- automated decision making and profiling protects individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention, through the use of automated processing
Children’s Privacy Under COPPA
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying regulations protect the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from persons under the age of 18.
It is possible that we could receive information pertaining to persons under the age of 18 by the fraud or deception of a third party. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will where required by law to do so, immediately obtain the appropriate parental consent to use that information or, if we are unable to obtain such parental consent, we will delete the information from our servers. If you would like to notify us of our receipt of information about persons under the age of 18, please do so by using the form on our Contact page.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on a Do Not Track signal in their browser, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they do not track the user. For information about Do Not Track, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/
At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we use other technology that is standard to the internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the website. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.